Crj 550/700 v1.0.10 download failure

I was notified of an update available after finishing a CRJ flight this afternoon. It was oddly for the CRJ, to update to V 1.0.10. When I tried to download it, after several minutes of downloading and decompressing, I received a message “DOWNLOAD FAILURE.” That was disappointing. I was then horrified to discover that my CRJ V 1.0.9 had VANISHED!!! I tried restarting the simulator, only to discover the original download was not available. Instead it had been replaced with a “CRJ 550/700/900/1000 Bundle” under my content manager. It refuses to download at all. Advice or solutions?

1 Like

Following. I’m having the same issue. Any solutions so far?

Maybe related

1 Like

I already had the 550/700 and I just purchased the 900/1000 but now my CRJ 550/700 is completely gone. I go into content manager and download the whole bundle but it says my CRJ 550/700 has failed to download. It did install the 900/1000 without any issues.

EDIT: Nevermind it’s working now. I restart the sim, deleted the whole bundle and downloaded it again.

Glad it worked for you. I’m still stuck. Restarted sim. Restarted via XBox companion on my PC. Rebooted PC. No joy.

Same problem here. Yesterday I saw there was an “update for CRJ 550/700” of 662MB in size and I started the download to see that it repeated the process 3 times after reaching the point where it said extracting (or similar) then back to downloading again. I stopped the download thinking that there might be a server problem. This morning when I checked, my CRJ 550/700 was not available in the list (and in the OneStore folder) yet there is a selection for downloading the whole package including 900/1000. When I select start it just stares at me for ever doing nothing. I hope this problem will be sorted out soon. Is this an update or is it an extra add-on? Confusing!

Same for me, upgrade tp 500/700 failed, now there is only a bundle availablefor all 4 but it doesn’t download.
Where has my 500/700 gone?
Typical…

I had to download my 550/700 again from the marketplace (4.3 GB), will shortly start the sim to see if it shows up again and operational. Poor management!

EDIT: Fresh download from the Marketplace solved the problem, add-on is working now.

Download won’t even start for me.

ohh man, always problems and problems. Unable to uninstall and now the 550/700 are gone… i will try as @Camargo24 by restarting the sim and deleting…

Right, I had to go to Marketplace to download the 550/700 again…now ok but why oh why should we have to do this?

Because computers aren’t perfect. Roll with it and move on.

Tried to download the update to the 550/700, just getting ‘PENDING…’ and no movement on the download bar at the bottom of the screen. I cancelled the update and deleted the plane thinking a new install will help, nope still stuck on ‘PENDING…’.

In my case the CRJ download and install loops around 3 times, then it’ll say something like “package failed”. Then I exit the sim, restart it and reinstall the CRJ. Has always been like that for me since the release of the CRJ…

Someone said to try to download from the Marketplace product page, and not from the Not Installed section in the Content Manager. Haven’t tried myself yet

Same issue here. Solution:

1. Delete plane entirely from Content Manager.
  2. Go to the Marketplace, search for CRJ, and re-download the 550/700 from its product page.

The whole “bundle” thing showing an update in Content Manager is just an error in how this is set up.

1 Like

Careful if you get a purchase failure. I ended up getting charged twice.

I was finally able to get it to reinstall by signing out, closing the sim and restarting it and logging back in.
After that, it downloaded at last.

I don’t get it; I bought the CRJ550/700 a few months ago, but now it’s just called “CRJ” in the Marketplace. Yet my aircraft list only shows the 550 and 700?

Do I own the 900 and 1000 or not?

you have to buy the upgrade to get the 900/1000