CRJ 700 Engine Bug?

After WU 6 my CRJ 700 Engine 1 wont start. Is that a bug as the last WU or i did i miss something for start up? The strange thing is if i click on the start up settings like “ready for start up” or ready for taxi, the engine wont start as well.

Regards,

Hmmm … that’s not good. I’m using the MS Store version of the sim on a PC with the latest CRj version 1.0.6 (obtained directly from Aerosoft) installed and have not seen any problems. In fact SU6 along with the latest fixes made it quite enjoyable again. To help better diagnose your situation are you seeing this on XBox or PC?

Some general things to try/check:

• Quit the sim / uninstall the CRj / restart the sim (w/o CRj) & quit / reinstall the CRj and restart the sim – then go grab a coffee when it comes time for the first load of the CRj
    • I do this out of habit as part of every sim release with pretty much all Community folder addins. Can be a bit exhausting, but helps clean out the gremlins
    • btw: I’m mid way through these steps now with the 1.19.9.0 update and will report back if things are still working
  • Make sure that the APU is started up (w/ green “AVAIL”) and fuel pumps are turned on
    • Though I’d expect “ready for start up” or “taxi” would take care of this, but worth double checking anyway

UPDATE: Got through a successful engine start from cold & dark with the latest sim update 1.19.9.0

1 Like

Thanks for the answer i will give it a try.

I removed them and reinstall a “fresh” version of the crj500/crj700. no it works again. Thanks a lot. Strange strange. Im on PC.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.