CS 777F sun screens and charts

I just purchased CS 777F, and have been unable to fly it because it has sun screens on all windows in the cockpit and I have been unable to remove them by following the 777 Captain manual, both part 1 and part 2. Does anyone know how to get rid of the sun screens and while at it, the charts on the edges of the windows? I have clicked every inch of the cockpit but have not seen any evidence of a click area to remove the screens and charts.
Any tips would be appreciated.

Dwight

1 Like

Looks like Salty Mod is the cause of the problem. If I take the Salty mod out of the community folder the sun shades work as they should. So I need to find out what is causing the mouse not to work on the sun shades when the mod is added to the sim.

Dwight

1 Like

Here is more info incase someone else has this problem. I purchased the 777F directly from Captain Sim’s site. I installed it and also installed Salty, which gave me the problems. Upon looking at the profile tabs in MSFS I noticed that I had an additional 1 gb of updates to install for 777 F even though ACE told me I didn’t have any updates. I installed the files and now 777 F works fine with Salty mod. Don’t know where that miscommunication happened.

Dwight

Hey guys, I downloaded the Salty mod for the 777-300 ER a few days ago. Today I went to use it and it has sun shade problems. Has there been any fix to this as of yet?

Go to profile at the main menu. Look in content manager to see if there is an update for the 777. There was for my install. Salty worked after that.

Dwight

I have the same issue but I dont have any updates in there…any other solutions?

I am having the same problem

I think I saw a post that said the latest update for the 777 breaks salty and you have to remove the mod for the sim to work. I am not upgrading to the latest version anytime soon. I think my upgrade was the version before the latest one out now. So pull Salty and see if the sim works.

Dwight

Do you know if there is a way to get back to the older version of the 777 via ACE?

1 Like