CTD 0xc0000005 with handle SEH Intel-. .NVidia- 4070

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

yes

Brief description of the issue:

sim crashes often different times at with Code=0xC0000005, Msg=“_handleSEH” Type=“SEH”

Went through nine steps to clear Code=0xC0000005. Everything is ok.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Crashes anytime between First menu and ready to fly.
Crashes with community folder empty and video at default Peripherals unplagued

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

nvidia 551.61

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Intel(R) Core™ i9-14900KF 3.20 GHz
Video Nvidia -4070
Mem 64GB
Windows 11 Pro 23H2

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: function Toggle(node) { if (!window.fullyLoaded) return; var divNode = node.nextElementSibling; // nextElementSibling may unexpectedly return null if (!divNode) divNode = node.nextSibling; if (!divNode || divNode.nodeType != 1) return; // Expand the branch? if (divNode.style.display == ‘none’) { // Change the sign to “-”. var bNode = node.getElementsByTagName(“b”)[0]; bNode.innerText = “-”; // show the branch divNode.style.display = ‘’; } else // Collapse the branch { // Change the sign to “+”. var bNode = node.getElementsByTagName(“b”)[0]; bNode.innerText = “+”; // hide the branch divNode.style.display = ‘none’; } } // Toggle “System” element by default so that its default status is to hide its children function ToggleSystemElement() { var body = document.getElementById(“body”); var anchor = body.getElementsByTagName(“table”)[0]; Toggle(anchor); } // If binary data is present in event XML, show it in friendly form. function ProcessBinaryData(binaryString, binaryDataCaption, wordsFormatString, bytesFormatString, normalFont, fixedWidthFont) { var bodyNode = document.getElementById(“body”); // Add a

at the end of the HTML body. bodyNode.appendChild(document.createElement(“hr”)); // This paragraph (p element) is the “Binary data:” literal string. var p = document.createElement(“p”); p.style.fontFamily = normalFont; var b = document.createElement(“b”); b.appendChild(document.createTextNode(binaryDataCaption)); p.appendChild(b); p.appendChild(document.createElement(“br”)); bodyNode.appendChild(p); // // Show binary data in Words format. // p = document.createElement(“p”); p.style.fontFamily = normalFont; p.appendChild(document.createTextNode(wordsFormatString)); bodyNode.appendChild(p); // Must use fixed-width font for binary data. p = document.createElement(“p”); p.style.fontFamily = fixedWidthFont; var i = 0; var j = 0; var s, tempS; var translatedString; var charCode; var byte1, byte2; // Each character in binaryString is a hex (16-based) representation of // 4 binary bits. So it takes 2 characters in binaryString to form a // complete byte; 4 characters for a word. while (i < binaryString.length) { s = (i / 2).toString(16); // To hex representation. while (s.length < 4) { s = “0” + s; } s += ": "; // DWords representation is simply a rearrangement of the original binaryString // For example, from: // // 0000000002005600000000000f000540 // // (which is 00 00 00 00 02 00 56 00 00 00 00 00 0f 00 05 40). // // to: // // 0000: 00000000 00560002 00000000 4005000f // 8 words per line, 4 DWords per line. for (j = 0; j < 4; j++) { s += binaryString.substring(i + 6, i + 8); s += binaryString.substring(i + 4, i + 6); s += binaryString.substring(i + 2, i + 4); s += binaryString.substring(i, i + 2) + " "; i += 8; } p.appendChild(document.createTextNode(s)); p.appendChild(document.createElement(“br”)); } bodyNode.appendChild(p); // // Show binary data in bytes format. // p = document.createElement(“p”); p.style.fontFamily = normalFont; p.appendChild(document.createTextNode(bytesFormatString)); bodyNode.appendChild(p); // Must use fixed-width font for binary data. p = document.createElement(“p”); p.style.fontFamily = fixedWidthFont; i = 0; j = 0; // Each character in binaryString is a hex (16-based) representation of // 4 binary bits. So it takes 2 characters in binaryString to form a // complete byte. while (i < binaryString.length) { translatedString = “”; // 2 characters in binaryString to form a byte s = (i / 2).toString(16); // to hex representation. // Prefix with ‘0’ until its length is 4. while (s.length < 4) { s = “0” + s; } s += ": "; // Show 8 bytes per line for (j = 0; j < 8; j++) { tempS = binaryString.substring(i, i + 2); // 2 for 1 byte i += 2; s += tempS + " "; // Treat tempS as hex integer charCode = parseInt(tempS, 16); if (charCode < 32) { translatedString += “.”; } else { translatedString += String.fromCharCode(charCode); } } while (s.length < 32) { s += " "; } s += translatedString; p.appendChild(document.createTextNode(s)); p.appendChild(document.createElement(“br”)); } bodyNode.appendChild(p); }

Fault bucket 2258879515443804210, type 5

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

November build

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: