CTD 1 min after takeoff

Please help, every time I start a flight I experience CTD 1 min after takeoff. It always shuts down by 3000ft when climbing. I run navigraph simlink, vpilot, acars for a VA, and remote flight server (this is to connect my gauges like autopilot, and radios thru an iphone app) and also self loading cargo addons on the same system. I have been using all this addons for a very long long time with no issues however after the last update (SU10) this issues began to occur. Anyone has any advice on what could be the problem here. Please help. Thank you

perhaps an application update. i suggest trying one by one to see which one is faulty

I have tried doing that by one by one, two by two. I ran it without any addon ons and it was fine. Seems like once I use any addon the system crashes and this occurred after SU10. Tried everything.

everything seems to be connected by a sim linker, firewall blocking? start by looking at simple things and see if there have been any hardware changes, upgrades. i only have vPilot in common with you and i don’t have any worries with it

ok thx for the input, will check on those things

Same here! I couldn’t figure out which app was faulty! My suspicion was Volanta but then sometimes it was fine and sometimes it wasnt…

Still have the same issue. I cannot figure this out. Any luck on your end?

Sadly no :weary:but I’m pretty sure it’s definitely caused by some incompatibility between softwares

The workaround I have currently is not running Volanta or any third party apps until the plane is airborne above 5000ft AGL

1 Like

Same for me. CTD after 1 minute flight on takeoff.
It’s systematic on the first flight after starting my computer, then I sometimes manage to take off on the following flights.
I haven’t changed anything in my configuration for two years, and I’ve had this problem since this summer.
I use FBW A32NX, Simbridge, Navigraph, Dimlink and FSLTL.

1 Like

Anyone figured this out? I have the same problem BUT the only commonality I have with others is using FBW. I don’t have navigraph, volanta, externals, anything. I use stable version, not development. This problem used to happen sim-wide (all aircraft everywhere) but now only happens when I’m using FBW, and even then happens 60-80% of the time (i.e. not every single time). Any updates? Thanks!

Same , i have a big problem, and my friends have same problem, it’s problem has CTD always when flight positions and crashing close sim to desktop And this is a common problem ctd :person_facepalming:t2: very bad bug … And I tried different solutions but it didn’t work fix crash to desktop close simulator…We are not hopeful with fix :disappointed: I wish Microsoft would follow up and fix these problems with update hotfix… Please report to Microsoft. Thanks