CTD after exiting the Beta and reverting back to last stable

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

I removed myself from the Sim Update X due to issues I was experiencing with stability and degraded performance as well as compatibility with 3rd party addons. I then updated the simulator in the Microsoft Store. Now when opening the sim, it CTDs while loading each time.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I joined the SU X beta and updated the sim. I started the sim several times and tested different aircraft at various airports. I then left the SU X beta on the Xbox Insiders app, updated MSFS in the Microsoft Store, and restarted the sim (with and without community folder empty–same result). The sim then gives an error message and CTDs when loading up.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7-10750H, RTX 2060 mobile, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD (separate from C drive)

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Fault bucket 1914974813637256759, type 5

Are you using DX12?

No

Are you using DLSS?

No

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: