CTD after install Gaming Services 2.51.29001.0

This morning I downloaded and installed Gaming Service 2.51.29001.0 from the Microsoft Store. The download went well but during the installation it stopped and did not continue. After restarting the PC I went to the MS Store again and it said that Gamin Service 2.51.29001.0 is installed. Since then I have after a short time when I am in the cockpit always a CTD. Does anyone else have the problem or can help. I would also like to reload the previous version of the Gaming Service, but I don’t know how.

can I ask why you done that ?..

EDIT: I’am in parallel in clarification for what should these GamingService be necessary ( xcloud ?) .
If you need it, then my guess that possible the firewall block some of the new installed service.

If MSFS worked former fine without it, I find in meanwhile also a link in forum where a users describe howto remove this GameingService : MSFS not working shows "Gaming Services" Microsoft Store? - #7 by TenPatrol

note: I not have these GameingService stuff installed and it is also not directly shown within the MS-Store.

update:
GameServices are seemingly necessary for the MSStore/GamePass stuff only ( maybe because bundle xcloud gaming, which is statet as BETA ). For Steam installs its not needed. A possible existing thread about these GameingService I already linked.