CTD at 40th anniversary screen

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Brief description of the issue:

title

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Fault Bucket ID Fault bucket 1409937439260741124, type 4
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

current event viewer
-Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.30.12.0, time stamp: 0x63c582fa
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.30.12.0, time stamp: 0x63c582fa
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000bfcaa4
Faulting process id: 0x2bb0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d93734b2d13134
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Report Id: 94f8d539-eaa2-47ed-9d7d-b10271657985

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Hi,
Could you please give your PC specs and peripherals so that the development team could look into this? You are getting this at startup, correct? Are you using any other tools like Navigraph, the Fenix software, FSUIPC, etc?

1 Like

1.30.12.0 pc steam user. ended up doing a full reinstall over the last four days. I asked on a facebook group and was told no one else had issues. The sim installed finally today but keeps telling me I’m missing essential packages to run the sim. My work around is going into the official aircraft folder and deleting a random plane. That seems to let me enter free flight but I really don’t want to do that any time I want to fly. Also shocked there’s no official feedback…

this was from a previous comment. The screen that I’m stuck on is the “you do not have required content” or something along those lines with only a “quit” option. Tried everything on the forums in regards to that, but still nothing. Antivirus is off, firewalls down, signed in and out of xbox plus a restart.

Hi there, thanks for the reply. I’m sorry to hear that you are running into that other issue. My suggestion is that you log a ticket using Zendesk. Use the option that you are having an issue that prevents you from running Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Wilco! I’ll do that now.

1 Like

Good luck!! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you! Hopefully we find a solution quickly

1 Like