CTD Fault bucket 1604021389324576943, type 5

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?

Yes, I have no mods or addons installed.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

CTD when I clicked the Fly button after configuring a free flight in the world map (see repro steps below)

**Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered: **

This is a repro screenshot after I restarted the sim. Note that this screenshot is in windowed mode. The actual CTD occurred when the sim was in full-screen mode:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start MSFS. Go to World Map
Choose the Airbus A310-300 with default liveries, weight, etc.
In Flight Conditions, choose: Multiplayer: All Players, Air Traffic: Live Traffic; Weather & Time: Live.
In the world map, choose Gate F22 Parking at San Francisco Intl (KSFO) as your Departure (From) point.
Do not choose an Arrival location (Leave “Select Arrival” as “Runway”)
Click on the Fly Button
Sim immediately CTD.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up:

Build: SU15B 1.37.5.0
i7-12700K (No overclocking), 32 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 CL40, Arc 770 (16GB, v31.0.101.5333).
Graphics Tab: TAA, Render resolution 1700x960 @ 125, AMD Fidelity - 150, VSync - On, FRL - 100% MRR (60 Hz), HDR10 - Off, DX12B, TLOD @ 250, OLD @ 200, Motion Blur - Off, Other settings - all Ultra
Traffic Tab: Aircraft Traffic Type - Real-Time Online, Slider Settings - All 100%, Generics (AI, MP) - Both Off, Show MP in Vicinity - On, Traffic Variety - Ultra
Data Tab: Data Connection: All six options - On, Data Limit - Off, Bandwidth - Unlimited, Rolling Cache - Off
Developers Tab: Developer Mode - Off
3rd-Party Addons: None, Community Addons: None
MSFS Version: MS-Store, Standard, plus All WUs and most MS free aircraft
Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Fault bucket 1604021389324576943, type 5

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yes

Follow the steps in my previous post. PC specs are the same, except the build version is now 1.37.7.0.
The fault bucket # is 2024759955122256301, type 5

Yes

Happens at various airports, including EGBB, EBBR, with or without live weather, with or without multiplayer turned on, at gate or on runway

ctd Fault bucket: 1364946613919617807, type 5

additional… by loading another aircraft and then switching to dev mode, I can then load the A310 using the aircraft selector tool. switch back to normal mode and the sim continues to function with the a310 operational.