CTD immediately after Fly Now

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO Dev Mode

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

YES

Brief description of the issue:

Select airplane and airport, hit Fly Now, Crash…

New Textdokument.txt (847 Bytes)


At the moment I can only use the Flight Sim in Safe Mode inclusive of Offical Packages disabled. The Game crashes with Official Packages installed.
I have reset MSFS through settings apps and copied back all packages and activated it through the setup again. The first few flights are working but now I got the nvwgf2umx.dll CTD again…

It even crashes now when I change the Graphics settings in the menu

CrashReport.txt (19.6 KB)
MSFSReport.txt (15.7 KB)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

attached

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

as above

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

531.68

PC specs and peripheral setup:

12700K, PNY 4090, 32GB Dominator, ASUS Z670, Win 11 Pro
SAITEK Swith Panel and Multipanel, Thrustmaster Airbus Joy and Throttle, Tobii 5

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: 2141577849346805412

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

current build 1.32.7.0


:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

I’m one step further now.

Since I have updated the entire system now from bottom to top, one thing I noticed while reinstalling the new graphic card driver and the Geforce experience, is that at the moment the crashes result when trying to change the Geforce Experience overlay filters.
I de-installed the software and all flights till now were stable and had no CTD.

I will test further and see if it happens again due to another conflict. thanks

We’ve moved your topic into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

So roll back to an older driver and everything should be fine.

Scott