CTD in MK-Studios LIRF on Xbox X

Hi everyone. I am experiencing constant CTD in the Rome Fiumicino airport (LIRF) of MK-Studios on XBOX X. They were already present in the SU9 release and got worse in the SU10 Beta. These are not sporadic but constant occurrences, which make it impossible to use this addon. I tried to report this problem to their customer service department and they replied that they had no other similar reports.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks!

1 Like

I tried installing only LIRF and got the usual CTDs; while installing everything else except LIRF, the simulation is stable. So I guess it depends on the addon or an interaction between it and the sim.
Thanks anyway!

2 Likes

Hi @MarcoC172 ,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I’m also getting a CTD when I spawn at LIRF, both MK-Studios and default scenery. I’ve deactivated all my addons without success. I’m at a loss as to what could be causing this.

Thanks!

Update: Clearing the rolling cache took care of the issue, for the benefit of anyone else seeing this post.

Update 2: The above clearing of the cache only resolved the CTD at the default LIRF. Redownloading the MK-Studios LIRF finally allowed me to spawn into Rome without a CTD.