CTD near EDDS

Hi, since the last update .80 I flew two times from LSZH to EDDF. Every time near the Airport EDDS I get a CTD. Every time at the same position. Is this fixed with the new update from today?
Roland

Do you have any mods related to this specific airport? Airport mod? Lights at airport mod? Anything? This could be the culprit vs the actual sim itself.

in other words, remove everything from community folder (if you’re on a PC) and see if it works.

If you’re on Xbox, not sure what to do.

No, I have no airport MODs, Only the FBW A 320

weird. One other suggestion - try clearing all of your rolling cache (are you using it? If so clear it all out).

How can I do that?
Roland

Hello Roland,
Settings - Data - Rolling Cache - Delete or Disable.

Try this one.

And always use the FBW installer and choose the Dev Version to install.

Greetings
Stephan

Also update WU6 via content manager.

1 Like

you can del index files from \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes
and Content.xml from \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
if use steam, path can be some different… i guess if you don’t use any mods, except a320 delete Content.xml change nothing… if problem stay and only with a320, well may be time to buy mod for edds, it’s will any way better than default :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.