CTD on the ASOBO video even after clean install

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Hello fellow simmers!
I installed MSFS a few weeks ago. Everything was going fine on my flights at 1440p Ultra until one day I encountered CTD on the initial videos shown on launch. I followed so many steps to try to fix the issue before clean installing it again. Sadly, this did not help and I am still faced with the same issues (as shown on the video, the quality is poor due to compression, my apologies).

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just open the sim and wait for it to crash…

PC specs and peripheral set up:

CPU: i5-13600k GPU: Palit RTX 3080 10GB Memory: 32gb 3600mhz

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

1428023532111220087, type 4

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Umm same thing for me and so many other people. Yet they want to check out my computer like it did something wrong. Most of us with the problem encountered it on the same day with update 12 New Zeland update but ohh no Asobo updates are not the problem.

So what should I do?

They sent me some long list of things to do which, of course, did not work. They dont know. To many different computers in too many different states. Thats why we should get a choice to update or only have two updates of any kind twice a year.