CTD on World Map (FPST -> FGSL)

Good day, everyone.

I encounter a CTD on World Map, when planning a flight from FPST - Sao Tome Intl Airport to FGSL - Malabo Intl Airport. Aircraft of my choice is Daher TBM and the crash happens directly when I change the route from Direct GPS to Low-altitude airways.

I’m using Microsoft Store version of FS, the latest build.

Regards,
Cpt. Kiddo

Just did a check, and my did the same… CTD – :slight_smile: so your not alone on this one… MSFS … FIX!!!

1 Like

Just to let anyone interested know, I submitted a ticket on Zendesk. However, it is marked now as “solved” and their explanation is just a regular auto-reply (check your community folder, reinstall the game etc.), even when I stated that my community folder is empty and did all their tricks before.

So… not sure if they’re gonna fix it, if they think that CTD is because of my side… :neutral_face:

Yeah I have a similar issue that I get CTD’s whenever I zoom on the World map. They also automatically sent the reply on Zendesk, i responded again and hope someone of their Support/QA team will take a look at it.

3 Likes

Same for me. With and without the community folder.
When I am in the world map and zoom in, my game crashes to the desktop.

3 Likes

Even my own problem, when I select a discovery flight type menu and select the flight, after about 3 seconds from opening the simulator, the simulator crashes, and it does it a few times even when I select the airport from the free flight map or immediately afterwards when I’m at the gate or I zoom in on the map and select an airport.
Community folder empty.

MSFS keeps on crashing on the world map and Main menu. Is anyone having the same issue with version 1.18.13.0

1 Like

Ever since installing SU5 it crashes to desktop from the world map when trying to do a flight

1 Like

Well sadly I’m also crashing to desktop now. Was 100% stable until this update.

World Map CTD confirmed. Few people on Discord mentioning it too. 1080ti w/11 GB here 32GB system memory. MS Store version.

1 Like

This is also happening on Xbox as well. Load flight plan from world map and it crashes to Xbox dashboard, sometimes in the world map, sometimes while in pre flight, sometimes 20 min into my flight.

1 Like

Same issue here, new build and all updates installed, World map CTD .

1 Like

Same here I get into flight and then the game crashes to Xbox dashboard.

1 Like

CTD just a few seconds after getting into the world map. Also, CTD when I click one of the premade introduction flights.

Nothing works expect profile and content manager screens.

Same here issue here when zooming on world map

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Please keep me posted!

1 Like

Same problem here (crash on the world map, also when I click ‘Fly’), I have nothing on the community folders.

I have the Steam version.

im getting new ctd’s when i fly in my home area in PA after about 10 minutes. The sim update is fantastic, drastic performance improvement for me, nice poi changes…the game finally feels more complete. The graphics are slowly being improved too…terrain, buildings, etc. Much smoother experience, but CTD’s are back and to be expected since i put back my community folder mods. I guess I’ll have to figure out what the new update doesn’t like.

I done something which seems to have fixed my initial problem, I was able to open the sim and I was getting CTD on the World map when moving or zooming. I went to the community folder and completey removed it, not just the contents, the entire folder. I then started the sim again, got another CTD same usual, I then re-pasted the community folder back its correct place and started the sim again. I have not had another CTD yet. I have only had time to do a short flight, around 5 minutes, no CTD.

same here… my community folder is empty and nothing works… thanks MSFS
Errorcode 0xc0000005

1 Like

How did you re-pastethe community folder? I deleted mine, started the game and it created a new one anyway. Still getting CTD in the world map.