CTD - Pressing "Continue" Button during bush trip

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Started the 2nd leg of the Apennines Italian bush trip and succesfully completed it. I then wanted to continue with the next leg and the sim had a CTD when I pressed the “Continue” button.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

N/A

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Win 10, AMD Ryzen 5800x, GeForce GTX3080, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Are you using DX12?

no

Are you using DLSS?

no

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Happened again on the next leg of the same bush trip

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Happened again to me on another bush trip I tried. This time it was the first leg of the Iberia Connection bush trip. Same deal, land the plane and click continue, the sim CTDs.

I actually now found the cause of this CTD. I have my Navlog popped out in a seperate window on my second screen. When I then finish my bush trip leg and click “Continue” the sim crashes. If I have navlog attached to the sim the “Continue” button works just fine and the next leg starts as intended.

I wouldn’t mark it as solved, as this seems to be a CTD under certain condition. It’s better to update the original post with the new information. Just my 2 cents.