CTD SimConnect Failed to Call Dispatch

This is a program change. Wait for the update very soon.

For developers: I removed the access to the simulaton variables AI Traffic Fromairport and AI Traffic Toairport. These two cause the crash.

For me the problem seems to be with PushBackExpress because this exe is also displayed in the error message in connection with simconnect

Got it, thank you

1 Like

Hello,

The SimConnect functionality related to Load/Save flight are not yet completely supported, as indicated in the SDK documentation. That said, their restored versions are in the production pipeline awaiting verification, and should be available soon.

Best,

Engine Programmer / Asobo

1 Like

I have been getting the sim connect failed to call dispatch. It kills MSFS. How do I fix this? Have I missed something?

Well too add my two cents. i do long flight at the moment with 747 and 787 over . good to 5000nm after that drain on vram. and crash with simcoonect issue. I have navigraph open and nothing much on the flight graphics. I see the vram starts about 48% and gradually climbs during flight. Once +90 crash occurs

Hello,

One clarification:

This message is the client application notifying you that something went wrong with the game. It only takes place after the CTD. The CTD could be caused by one of the reasons discussed earlier in this thread (either a request of missing airport information, or using yet-unsupported load/save flight).

Best,

Engine Programmer / Asobo

2 Likes

I had been having problems with the same, crashes. One thing I did find, if you use any program that uses Java… You must make an exception to the Windows Firewall. I was using Touch Portal which eliminates the need for a keyboard. Everything was going great, until I put AFC_Bridge back into the community folder, it is back out now

I too have begun to receive the SimConnect Failed to Call Dispatch beginning today. Never had the issue before. Flew earlier today with no issues. Later, I tried to start a flight several times and I CTD after hitting the fly button and then received the SimConnect Failed to Call Dispatch. Nothing has changed since conducting my earlier flight in the day to now. HELP :slightly_smiling_face:

This is a Bing data problem.
For now, turn off Bing Data!

Thanks, I’ll give it a try. Weird that this problem just began affecting my system beginning yesterday. Never had any issues until now.

It was unintentional.
Something went wrong in the data that is streamed from Bing.
It hit a lot of users.
If you don’t mind temporarily renaming files, there are other workarounds until that gets fixed.

I’m still a bit confused as to what’s causing this. I don’t use LNM. I’ve decided that Simtoolkit Pro caused a lot of my problems, as I can’t get through a flight while it’s running. (I only use it for the logbook. I don’t plan flights with it, but I did track them) I now finish flights fairly consistently, but I’ll leave the sim running after the flight and it will randomly crash a few hours later with the “Simconnect failed to call dispatch”. The sim will literally just be idle with the aircraft off.

A commonality I see is the Bravo Throttle Quadrant.

Other programs I use are:
• Navigraph Charts
• Pilot2ATC (FSUIPC7)
• ACARS (For my virtual airline)

I had really hoped any CTD issues would be hotfix updates with the sim. I had also hoped it would be resolved in the World Update 3. Especially since they’ve now delayed the next Sim Update because of the unrelated hotfix they’re doing. (Which is for a problem I’ve not been experiencing)

It seems that the latest CTD’s are a lot more common the longer the sim session is.

2 Likes

I don’t belive Asobo fixed the Simconnect error . . . or probably have no idea whats causing it. Have you turned live traffic off? As this can cause a CTD with FSUIPC7 and simConnect.

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone has a fix for this now?
I started getting it in January (only for the 747) then it went away - now its back again for other aircraft types - presumption has always been its related to the bravo throttle (many users report it and my error referenced the Bravo software) - however can see from the above it might be linked to LNM ( which I also run!)

For the last two days I have not been able to use FS2020 because of constant Simconnect failed to call Dispatch error. This error occurs as soon as the game attempts to load.

Has anyone else experienced this.??

Herman

Hi Herman,

if you’re using the Honeycomb Bravo you can download and try version 2.1 of the LED driver from here. No promises it will help you but worth a shot.

Greets,
Ben

Hello Ben…yes, I am using the HC Bravo. I will try your suggestion…Thanks.

Herman