CTD Since SU13

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Yes For display FPS

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes and I have completely reinstall MSFS From Scratch (MS Store version). I have done all the Troubleshoot from ms (vanilla state, cache deletion ,and even re-install-1 day- ) nothing changed still the same CTD. and sometimes I also get a CTD when moving/zooming on the map.

Brief description of the issue:

CTD when starting a flight after having changed the aircraft.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start MSFS do a flight, then back to main menu and change aircraft then Fly, than after few seconds CTD…then I restart MSFS the aircraft is changed and I can fly etc…

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

Latest Nvidia 537.58

PC specs and peripheral set up:

System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
BaseBoard Product PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4(MS-7D25)
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU Default string
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-12700K, 3600 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Fault bucket 1211189021504463169, type 5
Event Name: MoAppCrash
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.34.16.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
P2: praid:App
P3: 1.34.16.0
P4: 00000000
P5: FlightSimulator.exe
P6: 1.34.16.0
P7: 00000000
P8: c0000005
P9: 000000000296d9f0
P10:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Welcome to the club, mate:

1 Like

I had the same problem since update SU13, CTD after couple of mimutes flying
I found the solution : disable XMP in BIOS
now everything is OK
hope it will help some of you