CTD so often

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Random CTD during flight

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Random time hard to film

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just a normal flight then wait

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

I don’t think so

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

错误应用程序名称: FlightSimulator.exe,版本: 1.29.30.0,时间戳: 0x00000000
错误模块名称: FlightSimulator.exe,版本: 1.29.30.0,时间戳: 0x00000000
异常代码: 0xc0000005
错误偏移量: 0x000000000162db93
错误进程 ID: 0x0x2100
错误应用程序启动时间: 0x0x1D921CCF1505B4F
错误应用程序路径: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.29.30.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
错误模块路径: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.29.30.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
报告 ID: 14dfa9a9-890e-4f90-9f9f-bd4ea294c7cc
错误程序包全名: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.29.30.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
错误程序包相对应用程序 ID: App

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Nothing to add-up

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

No

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

Nothing! Just crash out of the blue.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Can’t, No warnings or signs of it.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just start a flight to anywhere.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7-13700K
RTX4080
64G DDR4
1T Nvme SSD
850W Power supply

错误应用程序名称: FlightSimulator.exe,版本: 1.30.12.0,时间戳: 0x63c56d8f
错误模块名称: FlightSimulator.exe,版本: 1.30.12.0,时间戳: 0x63c56d8f
异常代码: 0xc0000005
错误偏移量: 0x0000000001e818f4
错误进程 ID: 0x0x316C
错误应用程序启动时间: 0x0x1D937092CB21289
错误应用程序路径: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.30.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
错误模块路径: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.30.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
报告 ID: d57d7e48-2766-4388-811b-0efecae92c28
错误程序包全名: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.30.12.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
错误程序包相对应用程序 ID: App

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Somebody Help!

Ive post few threads for this, and ive tried everything i can do imagine to fix it but still not helps.

You may be best not creating so many threads. It’s against the Code of Conduct :wink:

Is this all the time? Is it after you press fly? On the world map? In the menu?

I need more info to help you.

1 Like

I’d also suggest trying again with all addons disabled, as you have indicated that you have not done that.

The simplest way is to rename the “Community” folder. When the sim starts, and cannot find this folder it will create an empty one. Please repeat your test scenarios then get back to us.

1 Like

Sorry for submit so often, I just want the Dev to gather more system info.

Crash is totally random. Sometimes eralier like just leaving the departure airport, sometimes in cruising, and sometimes just about to land.

No any signs.

1 Like

Ive tried.

I tried in Safety Mode, and rename the Community folder. Nothing helped.

1 Like

Do you get an error message or does it just go away with no message?

Just crash to desktop, without any warnings or error report.

This is the problem cuz i don’t even know what goes wrong.

1 Like

The “0xc0000005” error code is a particularly nasty one. It could be almost anything, but is usually laid at the doorstep of addons. If you have eliminated those it reduces the scope of what it could be.

Do you have any other apps running in the background? If so-try to close those and try to reproduce

In the past I had crashes due to the LNM ability of moving maps. Or at least I stopped using that feature, and my crashes went away so its possible it was still coincidence.

Weird is that if it crashed once, there is no second crash after i restart the game.

Yeah, i have 3 apps running in the back, Coretemp, Msi afterburner, Map Enhancement.

Try to disable those and disable Map enhancement. That could be your cause.

Can you do that and try to reproduce?

I’ll try another flight without them to see how it works.

1 Like

Ah, yes you might want to remove any overclocks you have running as well. That’s in one of the official diagnostic steps pages.

I had CTDs sometimes in last year, but don’t know how it disappear. Until recently.

Thanks for the links, I’ve tried those before, sadly nothing helped.

1 Like

Yes Ever since 1.30.12.0. Just click the icon to start the sim and watch it CTD as loading, every time, each time at a different stage of laoding. Occasionally it gets through to the first screen, and then freezes as soon as I click on the UI.

for the last 10 days I cannot even start the sim, CTDing during initial sim load every time with an empty community folder, safe mode, with 4 different GFX drivers, with nothing else running on the machine, across multiple, mulitple attempts.
I’ve reported this too in the forums multiple times with detailed reports and not heard from Asobo once about this showstopper issue apart from to ask for a Fault Bucket, after which there was just silence.
How this beta ever got to release is beyond me.

Fault bucket 1404115900646673719, type 5

This has been reported on in detail, and ignored completely it would seem at the link below.

I’m becoming very cynical about this sim ever becoming stable. Invited a bunch of pilot friends over recently for an evening of simming. But it just CTD’d on loading all evening. Completely embarrassing and a waste of time. We watched a movie instead. Con Air.

Gotta hope Asobos statement yesterday that SU12 has loads of bug fixes is meaningful, cos last time they had one of those ‘mainly bug fix’ releases, it added a load more bugs which hadn’t been there before.

Such is the drive to add new stuff to the sim all the time before they’ve fixed what they have.