CTD using CRJ700 more common?

Hi all,

Anyone else having CTD when you start decent in the CRJ700?

Only seems to be the CRJ this happens. Shouldn’t be hardware issues.
Might be pushback helper mod? I LOVE the thing, but I find that it doesn’t always work well with CRJ. Liveries are all approved for the latest update. Airport mods are the same, though I could take everything out of there and see if it’s still CTD (yes, basic troubleshooting I should have already done this)

Specs

i just spent a week with CTDs in my p38. I just threw my arms up and went off to do something else. It only happed in flight sim and started right after the last update so I figured id give m time to fix it. Well it turned out to be a bad HDMI cable. I never knew they would go bad, I thought they work or didnt work. Oh well lesson learned. just throwing it out there for another off the wall CTD.

1 Like

If this is the only aircraft it happens with, try uninstalling it, start the sim without it, shut down the sim and then reinstall.
See if a new version is any better.

I fly the CRJ 900 most of the time and have seen no issues with anything OTHER than pushback tool latest version with pre planning causing a CTD when I use it. Have had two in last few days so am only using the non planned pushback part of it. On another CTD I also suspected one livery (that I hadn’t used before) that came with the CRJ (a default one) to be problematic, but would need to try again with it to confirm. I just switched to use another one that I had used without issue.

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion as this references third party content.

1 Like

Ooooooo! This is a good call… I am using the latest version. I’ll try and report back

I used to get desyncs trying to even use the stock pushback in the CRJ planes. This would essentially be a soft lock which may even crash now. My advice to CRJ users to avoid crashing is load the FMC with exported plan from SB and just fire up both engines and reverse out of the gate yourself.

Unless you like blowing 40 min checklists and restarting the sim…

I think it’s more fs 2020, problem than any add on plane, CRJ does fine for me.

2 Likes