CTD when loading with DA62 after Anniversary-Update

I flew the last months with da DA62 without problems, now after the anniversary update I get an CTD when loading a flight - shortly before it switches to in-game screen.
It works flawlessly with other aircraft with or without community-content.

Also tried to deleted the Asobo-aircraft-da62 folder, to get it re-downloaded - worked, but didn’t change anything. Even starting the sim in compatibility-mode with da DA62 only gets me a CTD.

Did anyone had a comparable problem or a solution suggestion for this one?
(more then switching to a different plane obviously :wink:

My first suspicion would be a conflict with another mod.
Have you tried starting the sim in Safe Mode after you experienced a CTD?

No repro here. I’m even running MrTommyMxr’s DA62 Improvement Mod.

1 Like

Thanks for testing and your feedback - short update on this:
I could fix the issue with the “helicopter-fix” by switching back to Legacy-Flightmodel (flight with DA62 is loading) and then back to Modern Flightmodel. DA62 is loading again :crossed_fingers:

That is an interesting solution. Not sure why that would work, or how. But good that you’re back working.

da62 ctd no run since update anniversary…

Same for me :
Box Premium - Empty Community - Safe mode
It is impossible to do the “helicopter-fix” by switching back to Legacy-Flightmodel", because I have a CTD before the plane has loaded.
Same for A310.
All other planes work fine.

You can switch to legacy-flightmodel already in main menu - then try starting with the A310 and if its loading, switching back to modern-flightmodel in-game.

Maybe the problem is not based on the flighmodel, and something else is the real core-fix for such problems… I also have the DA62 Improvement Mode now running, after the default version loaded again.

Same problem, DA62 CTD since anniversary…

DA62 still crashes on loading.
No mods installed
SU10 Beta - but switching to “normal” does not solve the problem.
Also the “Legacy Flight Model” fix did not help.

Any further suggestions?

Yes, use the DA62 Improvement Mod ( DA62X Improvement Mod » Microsoft Flight Simulator) - it seems to fix the problem with loading the plane. The error reocurred for me too, when I tried to disable the mod. Before I also didn’t use it as it changes the behaviour quiet a lot - cannot say if more reaslistic or not.

1 Like

Great, that did the trick. Everything is working fine.
First time a mod helped the game instead of crashing it :wink: