CTD when selecting Live Real-World Air Traffic to OFF

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

I get I CTD when changing Live Real-World Air Traffic to OFF under General Options - Data.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Switching Real-World Air Traffic from ON to OFF.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Nvidia 1070
16 GB DDR4 RAM
Windows 10 22H2

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.29.28.0, time stamp: 0x635faded
Faulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 31.0.15.2647, time stamp: 0x63583522
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000001c2a8b
Faulting process ID: 0x23c0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8f69d83217c43
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispig.inf_amd64_ade64cd54ec2f9ed\nvwgf2umx.dll
Report ID: 48e78d1f-5c57-46d3-aeae-cc9b62cf3b60
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

MSFS SU11

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

I found the culprit. Apparently Reshade v5.4.2 wasn’t working well with SU11. After uninstalling Reshade I no longer have a ctd when changing Real-World Air Traffic to OFF.

This thread can be closed.

I’ve tried to fix this and after 6 hours found this. Reshade was the culprit. THANKS SO MUCH!

That’s great to hear! Glad I could help by opening this thread :+1: