I am getting CTD when I try to start VR mode with my HP Reverb G2. Is does not matter when I try to switch, the system will freeze and crash to desktop immediately. I had a super-stable system before Christmas, but I have not had the time to play for a couple of months. So when I startet MSFS today a couple of things had changed. New version of MSFS and Windows has upgraded itself from 10 to 11 (without me requesting it, but I guess it is MS who decides this).
I have tried the following:
- Upgraded the Nvidia driver
- Cleared the Nvidia shader and gl caches
- Cleared the DirectX shader cache
- Cleared the community folder
- Upgraded the OpenXR toolkit to latest version
- Switched from Direct X 11 to 12 (beta) in MSFS
Still only CTDs when I try to enter VR.
Can anyone give me some tips on how to proceed to get to the bottom of this?