CTD when turning OFF Data Online Functionality

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Not at first. I went in Safe mode, and turned on Online Functionality. Then I rebooted the sim. Turned off Online Functionality, and CTD. 100% repeatable.

Brief description of the issue:

Turn on the Sim. turn on Data Online Functionality. Save. Turn off Online Functionality. CTD.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Turn on the Sim. turn on Data Online Functionality. Save. Turn off Online Functionality. CTD.

PC specs and peripheral set up:

High End PC

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Latest beta as of 2023.02.07

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

This may have been related to the fix getting pushed out for the weather outage. I clicked Reset to Defaults in the Data page, and I got sent back to the launcher so the installation manager could download something.

1 Like