CTD When Using Laptop as Monitor through Windows Connect App

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

I use a Surface Book 1 as an external display for my instrument panel using AirManager. The only way to send video to the laptop is using the Windows Connect app to stream it wirelessly. Whenever the laptop is connected with the Windows Connect app, the simulator will crash to desktop within 5 minutes of connecting the laptop. It is not any of the external programs I run as I tried running all of them without connecting the laptop display. Moments after connecting the laptop display, the simulator crashed.

It does not matter if the simulator is already running or not when I connect the display, it will still always crash. This has made using the simulator as an IFR training aid impossible.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Connect an external device to the simulator computer either before or after starting the simulator
Wait until the simulator crashes

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: