CTD with BAe 146 since France update

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

NO

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

BAE 146

Brief description of the issue:

Since France Update, CTD on approach, taxi, take off and ask the time. Not happened before France update. City update removed.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Yes

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

XBOX S

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Today France update

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello,
You mentioned a CTD with the Just Flight 146. Do you get the CTD with other aircraft? What happens if you disable all of your mods?

I have uninstalled France update and reinstalled. Deleted cache and started Again, will update on performance. No issues before this France update

Hi,
Understood, but what happens if you use a different aircraft? Also, at what airports does it happen?

Didn’t try another aircraft. Happened at Birmingham approach. Start up at Jersey. While loading flight up at maderia. Then I just gave up and uninstall and will try again.

If it’s only happening on the BAe 146, then it is up to Just Flight to resolve the bug.

Like I said, never tried any other after that. The Bae had been perfect up till that point!

Thanks, if it is only happening with your one aircraft, then we have to move it out of this category. This is only for first-party bugs. Even if a change caused this to happen, our guidance is that Just Flight would have to work with Microsoft and Asobo to address the issue.

1 Like