CTD with CoherentUIGT.dll error

because may be the mod needs more memory :wink: and therefore the pagefile increasement recommendation. This is also a reason why issue reports within the forum are normaly only for “basic MSFS , without mods”.

Yep I will give that a shot.

After doing some more tweaking I guess you can say, I may of finally fixed the problem. However I cannot confirm it as of yet but here are the possible solutions to this problem.

1. Disable the Xbox Game Bar (Culprit that is causing the stutters from time to time)
  2. Go into your bios and REMOVE the XMP profile for your RAM to have it at default settings. I can’t remember where I saw the POST originally but it was something about Microsoft Flight Simulator absolutely hating your RAM to be overclocked so I would recommend try to put your RAM back to default settings.
1 Like

within the big CTD thread ( and may be in FAQ )… we find out this long ago :slight_smile:

read now som posts about… I’am so lucky that I’am allways disable all in windows with starts with “Xbox*” :rofl: ( note: some users activeed background recording,… may be )…

Hello ,

I wanted to give you feedback again.
I reinstalled the latest A32NX mod (stable) and flew a different route.
What can I say, no crash from Brussels to Munich.
Tested again this evening, flight from Barcelona to Basel, 1 hour in Basel and the return flight, again no crash.
All flights but without custom liveries in the community folder.
I think it’s not the mod or airport add-on that always does this CTD, although that doesn’t happen with the standard A320.

For some reason, XMP is the culprit.
I have 32GB of ram 2133MHz base but on XMP is at 3600MHz

I have this flight that would CTD at different stages.

I tried to disable XMP - and I was able to complete my flight.

1 Like

Realizing this is a super old post, your comment about no liveries intrigued me.

Are you using 10K liveries?
Do they have isAirTraffic=1
Do they or the plane have UseGeneric=1

Did you set Use Generic Aircraft to true in the options.

There are many liveries out there, and many of them are poorly constructed. If your AI aircraft try to use a 10K livery, you’ll likely start getting CTD’s. If your AI aircraft try to use full models of the A320FBW, you’ll likely start getting CTD’s.

Make sure, if you’re going to use liveries, your isAirTraffic and UseGeneric flags are set to 0. And, personally, I’ve had issues with Use Generic Aircraft on, but, I have not yet cleaned out ALL my liveries. I imagine that’s the culprit. It’s going to take me a while to clean them all up and to create AI capable liveries for the airlines I want.