CTD with CoherentUIGT.dll error

Hello,
I have had CTDs twice today with this error message. Does anyone have an idea?
Multiplayer disabled
Thank you and have a good flight

Nom de l’application défaillante FlightSimulator.exe, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x607064d1
Nom du module défaillant : CoherentUIGT.dll, version : 2.9.5.0, horodatage : 0x5fc6aa59
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage d’erreur : 0x000000000013f718
ID du processus défaillant : 0x176c
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d732f081c60504
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\CoherentUIGT.dll
ID de rapport : 353ebd6d-89ba-4077-b8fd-0e82560ac604
Nom complet du package défaillant : Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant : App

You happen to use one of the Garmin mods? or any mods changing the displays?

CoherentUIGT I think is about the rendering of the 2D displays.

Here are the mods I use, I don’t think anything changes the display

and what can the community say other than to repeat what issue template already mentioned:

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

I believe I moved this topic into Bugs from General Discussion. :wink:

I am also having this issue with and without mods the coherentuigt.dll seems to be causing 85% of my issues in the sim and is always red regardless what I do and my system meets the recommended specs.

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60783c14
Faulting module name: CoherentUIGT.dll, version: 2.9.5.0, time stamp: 0x5fc6aa59
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000013f72c
Faulting process ID: 0x11f0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d735021b0a0058
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\CoherentUIGT.dll
Report ID: 02bfd660-6a0a-4875-a876-bccf2c000872
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

I am also getting the issue. I think it might be a bug with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 it’s self and if that’s the case it needs to be addressed.

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60783c14
Faulting module name: CoherentUIGT.dll, version: 2.9.5.0, time stamp: 0x5fc6aa59
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000013f71c
Faulting process ID: 0x38e4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d73a731d83adb1
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\CoherentUIGT.dll
Report ID: ffd9df48-60a5-4d80-aa25-91236499852a
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.15.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Microsoft store or Steam?

Any commonality between your crashes? Location?
Aircraft?

When does the crash take place? In flight?

etc.

I was getting this on a newbuild PC, since I updated the BIOS and other drivers to specific ones from the manufacturer rather than the ones automatically installed by Windows and been fine since then :crossed_fingers:

I also had that few days ago, I was flying FBW A32NX in Brazil. Yesterday I had a CTD and this time the culprit was RenoirCore.WindowsDesktop.dll. Both happened after couple of hours of flight.

Hello ,

It’s my first day on this forum.
I’ve had CTD on every flight in the past few days, I can fly for 20 minutes or more, but the error messages are always the same.

This file is always displayed in the Windows 10 64-bit Event Viewer.
CoherentUIGT.dll

Nothing I do helps with this CTD.

-no repaints in the community folder
-“Multiplayer” OFF "
-Rolling-Cache-Limit “OFF”
-Sound-Text option to speak “Windows Offline”
-Traffic “Real Time Aircraft”
-A32NX Mod stable and the experimental build version

I have deinstall my simulator and a new install , only addons from marketplace install.

I think the problems came with the last MSFS updates in end of March and now in April.
Or the World Update France causes problems.
Or it is Microsoft 10?

I found two files for Microsoft updates on the internet that have problems with games and Nvidia cards.
KB5001330
KB5000842

But I uninstalled these files and the CTD still occurs.

Do the CTD come from the A32NX Mod itself? and not from the simulator itself.
Are the NAV data, AIRAC different from the simulator and the A32NX Mod and that triggers the for CTD.
I have no navigraph or other , only dates from the simulator self.

Do other users here with other aircraft have the same CTD with CoherentUIGT.dll.

I think this is not our pc system , other games makes no problems.
How CPU,GPU or RAM.

Sorry for my bad english :grinning:
Best Regards

Hello,
I have a question for the users with this CTD and the file for it.CoherentUIGT.dll
Do you have actively installed add-ons from the marketplace or third-party and these CTDs also happen there or even without add-ons.

Do the CTD only happen in Europe or in other areas?

I believe I may of just fixed the crashing to desktop for me at least with the error of ‘‘CoherentUIGT.dll’’ Even though 32GB DDR4 often does not need a page file, I just went on a hunch and created one and my crashing to desktop has stopped. I’m a bit baffled but I just successfully completed my FBW A320 flight from Los Angeles to Vancouver after 4 earlier attempts. If you have 32GB of ram, I suggest you create a page file, your crashing should stop. Make sure to do it for the drive that Microsoft Windows Is on and also the drive that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is on if separate.

Hello Wayne,

I also have 32GB of RAM ( random access memory)
and wanted to ask how much you put in your paging file.

I didn’t install MSFS on C: but on my SSD F:.
Do I have to create a swap file for both drives and with what values?
Thanks for a help

Hi…

normaly you should have enabled “system managed” on main drive “C:”

Only in some situation this doesnt work as expected ( e.g. low free disc space ).
Then you can increase this manual , and in case of 32 GIG I would recommend min:8 max 32GIG.

Hi, Yeah I can just give you the values I used. Yeah you need to apply them to both of your hard drives so for example the drive your Windows 10 is installed on and the drive that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is installed on. Hopefully this will help you as well.

one note: it’s not necessay to set on both drives a pagefile. If you set two files, then windows handle all of these as one file.

e.g. latest I remember:

1 Like

Hey and thanks for your answers.

But I ask myself the question, why was I able to fly across Europe and the USA last month with repaints and the A32NX Mod and since the last few updates, the memory should be to blame.

I haven’t changed anything on my system, only Windows updates and updates from MSFS.

It’s good for Wayne, but I’ll wait for new updates first.

1 Like

Hello,

I just want to give you my feedback, I made the same flight with almost the same conditions.
But this time with the default A320 and empty commuinty folder.
No crash in flight, when landing or at the gate.
I was even able to make the return flight after half an hour at the gate and this was also without a CTD.
At that time I was in the simulator for more than 2 hours (there and back and half an hour at the gate)

@Wayne
If you should read my entry, try to make your flight with the standard A320 on the route where you always had a CTD.
I would also try to make the flight without your changes with the paging file.

2 Likes