CTD with DC-3 duchworks enhancement v.0.2.5

Several times, after take off I have CTD: aircraft goes left and drop down. Also when I begin approach.

I don´t know the cause?

does this happen without that mod? or with No mods?
first thing to try is to empty your Community folder and test to see if its mod related
if it is mod related (so if the issue goes away when you remove them all) then you can add back Just the mods you think it may be and try to isolate which one,
keep in mind it may not be the mod you suspect so you must test them all
if you can isolate a specific mod that is causing the ctd then you would want to notify the developer of that mod so they can make fixes

if its not mod related then you would want to make a ticket with the zendesk

imo 90+% of the time its a mod that has a conflict, so maybe not this mod but possibly another that conflicts with this one (even a livery can conflict with a performance mod and cause a ctd)

Well, version 0.2.6 is out already… and the mod is posted on flightsim.to by Imemes. Anything wrong with it, is to be reported to him via the comments, he’s very accurate in responding to anything.

anyways, first try the 0.2.6. version and see if that helps. (and delete the previous versions from your community folder before testing again)

I send photo after take off and crash.

With version 0.2.7 I have the same problem: after take off the aircraft goes left and crash.