CTD with Fault bucket 2235940092945315002, type 5

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?

No. I’m using TS TIST, LVFR TJSJ, the BN2 Islander, and had FSUIPC7 running when this occurred. I also had default ATC with auto response active.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

I had a flight from TS TIST to LVFR TJSJ with the BN-2 at 4500 feet. Just west of TLCP, ATC replied radar contact 7 miles nw of TLCP and then the sound went away, the screen froze, and finally a dialog box reporting FS crash.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up:

10900K, Honey Comb Alpha and Bravo, CH pedals.

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

2235940092945315002, type 5

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Every single flight.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?

Yes. Operating in SAFE MODE. FSUIPC7 is Not running.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

VFR Flight from TIST->TLCP->TJSJ with standard Beechcraft, at 4500 feet. I’m using built in auto ATC. Plane is in AP NAV mode. Just past TLCP, ATC tells me I’m leaving their airspace and OK to change frequency. Auto ATC then calls for flight following, ATC reponds with change xponder to another code. Then ATC says RADAR contact at 7 miles NW of TLCP…I start to lose sound, then the sim freezes, and finally the the FLIGHTSIM error. I have to close MSFS.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Create flightplan Tist, gate 5, TJSJ as destination. Add TLCP to the flight plan. Start engines, obtain taxi clearance, take off on runway 10. Gear up, climb and turn to west heading. Press DIRECT to TLCP and activate AP with NAV, altitude set to 4500 feet. Let ATC and AP run until Sim Freeze occurs.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up:

i9 10900K, 3080, 32gb ram, Honeywell Alpha and Bravo, CH pedals, and TRACKIR 5.

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Fault bucket 2235940092945315002, type 5

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Yes. Same Fault bucket, same flight plan (TIST->custom USR001 at TLCP->TJSJ, 4500ft), same plane (Beechcraft Bonanza G36), using built in AUTO ATC.

This time I got past the TLCP CTD and was descending 12 miles from TJSJ for landing at runway 10. Again, running in SAFE MODE, no FSUIPC7, no other outside programs other than TrackIR 5.

Similar, a few hundred addons, however, none have changed dramatically except for updating the FSS Tecnam 2006 glass and analog planes to work with SU15. CTD occurred after the fifth flight started, about 15 minutes in flying the C-17 (maybe the cause?). I flew 4 flights prior with no issue of 15-30min in length.

I had no CTD issues with SU14 or prior, this is the first time I’ve had two CTDs in two days.

System: i9-1300K, 4090, 64Gb DDR5, drives are all NVMe

2 screenshots attached with the same error as others have seen.

Just wanted to report back that after updating to SU 15, v 1.37.4, and clearing my DXCase, GLCache, and scenery indexes, I have not experienced a CTD after roughly 15 flights so far (same flight plan as noted above).

Update: I’m posting in case anyone is interested in the addons that work for me so far. I started with an an empty Community folder and add in my addon’s. Then I run the same flight to check for CTD. So far, these addon’s are working for me:

1. Better-bravo-lights (via exe.xml & better-bravo-lights-lvar-module).
  2. a-mamudesign-marinas (v 0.6.1)
  3. Bijan 4 seasons (Bijan-Model Assets V 3.4) & Bijan Seasons - Late Winter-Early Spring)
  4. fsltl-traffic-base (v1.2.1) & fsltl-traffic-injector (v 1.6.3)
  5. ambitiouspilots-shiftzstats (v 1.1.4)
  6. ambitouspilots-toolbar-pushback (v 1.4.1)
  7. I have run FSUIPC7 (v 1.4.6) successfully now. I did not start it until after I was at the ramp with engines running.

NOTE: I did update to the latest SDK, mainly to obtain the latest simconnect.

1 Like

@ ShakerKitty10: Thanks for updating! This really helps narrow down & determine the cause of these CTDs.

1 Like