CTD with Fault bucket 2235940092945315002, type 5

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?

Yes. Operating in SAFE MODE. FSUIPC7 is Not running.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

VFR Flight from TIST->TLCP->TJSJ with standard Beechcraft, at 4500 feet. I’m using built in auto ATC. Plane is in AP NAV mode. Just past TLCP, ATC tells me I’m leaving their airspace and OK to change frequency. Auto ATC then calls for flight following, ATC reponds with change xponder to another code. Then ATC says RADAR contact at 7 miles NW of TLCP…I start to lose sound, then the sim freezes, and finally the the FLIGHTSIM error. I have to close MSFS.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Create flightplan Tist, gate 5, TJSJ as destination. Add TLCP to the flight plan. Start engines, obtain taxi clearance, take off on runway 10. Gear up, climb and turn to west heading. Press DIRECT to TLCP and activate AP with NAV, altitude set to 4500 feet. Let ATC and AP run until Sim Freeze occurs.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up:

i9 10900K, 3080, 32gb ram, Honeywell Alpha and Bravo, CH pedals, and TRACKIR 5.

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Fault bucket 2235940092945315002, type 5

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: