CTD with no errors

Sim crashing at random time, I tried to reinstall it on a clean formated disk(SSD), still crashing. No addon linked, no 3rd party software for sim launched, tried to close any of possible background apps, tried to reintsall it from xbox app, not from MSstore. Gamejust shut downs without error ID’s or message box.
I can play ~20-30min then it just closes like i press alt+F4.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

PC specs and peripheral set up:

CPU 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-12700K 3.60 GHz
RAM 64,0 GB
GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
Windows 11 22H2 22621.1413
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow V3
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

No fault bucket ID

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Not tried

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:
FS loads to home screen OK. I can select tabs such as Options. But if I select eg Activities / Bush Trips / Rijeka to Santorini a CTD occurs. It seems that CTDs occur when selecting anything that involves flying. This has only just occured after 90 hours without problems and has coincided with a Windows 11 update today.>
EDIT Also crashes when running in Safe Mode
EDIT Rolled back Windows 11 Security Update KB5023706 but still crashing.
EDIT Turned off anti-virus but still crashing
EDIT PROBLEM RESOLVED by deleting Steam Cloud Save:

1. From your Steam Library, right-click on the Microsoft Flight Simulator icon
  2. Click on Properties
  3. Uncheck the “Keep Game saves in the cloud for Microsoft Flight Simulator” box
  4. Open (by default)

5.C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata*

1. Find the folder corresponding to your profile and delete the folder: Steam\userdata\usernumber)*1250410*
  2. Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator
  3. Follow the onboarding and launch a flight
  4. If everything works, quit Microsoft Flight Simulator then you can re-enable Steam Cloud Sync.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

None

Fault bucket 1599121587109661545, type 4

Same problem