CTD with V35B Bonanza at KBHM

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No
Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No
Brief description of the issue:

After repeated CTDs, Determined that it occurs with the V35B Bonanza purchased thru the MSFS Store. I deleted the aircraft, then re-installed it…its up to date, and still experienced what appeared at first to be random CTDs generally shortly after takeoff. However, as an example of the issue I had repeated CTDs at KBHM taking off from runway 36. Did the same flight with many other aircraft and no CTDs occured, but consistanly occurred…3 times in a row…with the V35B Bonanza.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

See Above

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

1541126517599255077, type 5

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

current build as of 01/16/2023

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:1541126517599255077, type 5>

You should not have filled in the lower part of the report. That is for someone else to enter with their info.

I could not replicate your issue.
Default KBHM using the Carenado V35B Bonanza.

Took off from 36, flew out about 3 miles runway heading and then did 3 proper circuits touch/go and last was full stop on 36.

Do you have the default KBHM installed?
Any other mods?

Just removed everything from my community folder…and the CTD did not happen this time. Previously, I had eliminated,…emptied the community folder and my CTD problem still occurred…while flying at a different location.

I will continue testing…by adding back in to the community folder, item by item…hoping that I can find a logical culprit.

Can’t help feeling that chasing CTDs down is like finding a needle in a haystack.

It’s sometimes not enough to remove just the Community Folder contents. CTDs can also be triggered by hardware accessories talking to the sim via SimConnect or FSUIPC (i.e., yokes, throttles, panels etc). EVERYTHING talking to the sim must go - that’s the definition of a vanilla-state sim and the basis for determining if the root cause is down to the sim or to the add-on in question.