CTDs Still occurring after hotfix

getting very frustrating now, have troubleshoot more than enough in the last 3 days so now it has to be up to MSFS to fix the ■■■■ sim properly.

have done every possible workaround including 2 full, clean re-installs

Had a rare CTD today following the hotfix which may have been caused by Process Lasso.
Temporarily disabled Lasso and the Sim loaded to my great relief.
I had disabled hyperthreading in Lasso, now enabled, and the Sim runs fine.
Never had any problems using Lasso in the past and am now seeing significant improvement in performance with all cores better utilised.

What does your event viewer say?

not the sharpest when it comes to this sort of stuff on pc so i’ve just copied and paste this.

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.18.14.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.18.14.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000026b2268
Faulting process id: 0x28e4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7859fe56590d8
Faulting application path: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Report Id: faa1e92c-c903-4b73-9ba3-f98227fb3c99
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

breakpoint

I hit a breakpoint on this dumpster fire of a game. I cannot even launch the game. I could 24 hours ago before the hotfix (read: hot garbage)

0x80000003 is the keyword for the forum search

I agree, if the update had worked I was planning on downloading additional sceneries and purchasing some other add-ons, but not at the moment. I hope they resolve it quickly.