Curtis JN4 Jenny Fuel Load Counting Downward Upon Initial Load into Cockpit

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Upon initial load into aircraft, the fuel level in the Weight and Balance dialog box counts down a small amount. In the case of the Jenny (shown here in the video clip) it starts at 100% (even though the inital fuel load from the World Map was 50%) and counts down to 97%. I have seen this behavior before, however I believe it was with a different aircraft. I’ve been loading C&D into a number of different aircraft I regularly fly, but haven’t been able to replicate it; other than with the Jenny.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

For whatever reason I am unable to upload video clips to the Xbox Network, at this time. I’ve tried multiple times to no avail. I will try again later and, once successful, I’ll upload the clip. However, I’ve been able to reproduce this with 100% effect, so you all should be able to as well.

I was finally able to upload a video to the Xbox Network:
Nixon Redgrave |  Xbox

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load C&D into the Jenny, open the Weight and Balance dialog box and observe the fuel level counting down.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Cold and Dark start, fuel level begins to drop.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I believe this is a sim-wide issue that affects all aircraft, it’s caused by a ‘phantom usage’ of fuel whenever the fuel cutoff valves are in the on position. (I’ve noticed this issue in the C208)

There’s a bug thread for it somewhere.