Custom Livery Reflective Metal Prop Hub Not Working After Update

I am posting this here because it is not an Aerosoft issue, or an MSFS issue. It is an issue of me not understanding which file determines the metal reflective look of the prop hub after the update.
I created a custom fictional livery for the Aerosoft DHC-6-300 (cargo) Twin Otter to use for my NeoFly flying. The custom livery had chrome prop hubs. It has worked well for weeks. After the SU8 and the Twin Otter update, the prop hubs are white.

I understand that the prop modeling changed. I copied in the current Prophub Blur files and updated my layout.json file. Now I have white hubs when the props are stationary or freewheeling. When the engines start, the prop hubs turn chrome. If I shut the engines down, the prop hubs are chrome until they slow to barely moving and then change to white again.

The default Twin Otter liveries with Chrome prophubs work normally. (So I know it is my livery) I copied in all the Wing Files from the default (DHC-6-300 Wheels PAX) that was working into my livery and updated the names and layout. I get the same white prophubs when they are not moving. So it has to be another file (maybe prop blur?) Does anyone know what file controls the prop hub metallic reflection when they are not moving i.e. not using the Prophub blur files? (or why this may be happening? I have spent hours on this and not making progress.

Topic moved into #sdk-discussion:liveries