Custom POI Lincoln Memorial has repeating state names running across the top of it

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

It looks like the developer for this POI used repeating state names all across the top of the Lincoln Memorial. I am only including one side, but I checked another side, and they were repeating there, as well. I’ll include that screenshot in the Screenshots section, but here is a picture of what it looks like in real life:

By contrast, World Update 10 World War II memorial has all 50 states written on it, plus several countries, instead of repeating textures. You can see screenshots of it here.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

38.889256, -77.050163
(You can also just search for “Lincoln Memorial” on the World Map)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Start Microsoft Flight Simulator.
  2. Navigate to the World Map and search for “Lincoln Memorial”.
  3. Start a flight there.
  4. Use the drone camera to examine the memorial.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

I first noticed it on 1.27.9.0 but I believe that this is a default POI that comes with the simulator, as this is not in the World Update 2 or 10 release notes. So this has probably been like this since release.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: