Custom wing views on Xbox

Hello, is there any way to get custom views in xbox? I tried to get custom wing views with the cockpit camera but i cant leave the cockpit with this camera mode. Thanks in advance

1 Like

I don’t think you can make a custom wing views with Xbox, but I might be wrong.

What I think you can do is to use the “Fixed” Camera mode that shows the wing views. I believe the default has 2 wing views available.

To be able to instantly switch to this Fixed View, you just need to use these two keybinds. For convenience purposes I’m going to label them Button 1 and Button 2 respecively.:

Toggle Drone Camera (Button 1)
Toggle Cockpit/External Camera (Button 2).

All you need to do is press Button 1, and it will activate the drone camera. Then you press Button 2 that will switch to the Fixed Camera mode. Then you can cycle through the fixed camera until you get to the one you want. In this position, pressing Button 1 will instantly bring you to the cockpit Camera. And when you’re in cockpit camera, pressing Button 1 again will bring you instantly to the wing views, as that is the last fixed wing camera that you displayed before.

1 Like

Thanks for help, i already use the default fixed cameras but i was looking to new wing views.

So I found a way to do it.

First you have to go into your settings and bind save custom camera, load custom camera, and switch custom camera. Have as many custom cameras as you like.

When you’re in the a320 cockpit save a custom camera towards a corner or the edge of the plane. This may take a few tries or even flights, but occasionally the game glitches out and you will be transported towards the left side or forward. Then save that view.

When you reload the sim and enter that view hopefully you will be able to move around freely. Save as many views as you like.

Hope this helps :slight_smile: