Cut up on 200ft finals by Real World Traffic. Black screens after 2 hours

Not great tbh, the black screens were the real killer. Had a land from outside view - notice even the standby instruments are black also.
This error is awlful, just has to be fixed next update😭

Xbox Series-S

1 Like

I get this sort of thing all the time driving on the M62 in Yorkshire. No consideration some people!

Joking apart, you do have my sympathy especially after 2 hours. It looked like you had prepared for a good landing too :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Landed it in the end but had to “request taxi parking” to get sent to the gate. If I’d asked for gate they’d sent me to general aviation parking :rofl:

The M25 is even worse. Lane 1 fastest sat with the professional drivers, lanes 2 and 3 completely empty, lane 4 a queue of lemmings constantly panic-braking.

1 Like

Yes, so I hear.:slightly_smiling_face:

I think I know now why they say travelling on a plane is one of the safest forms of transport :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

True. On the whole British are very good drivers as shown by Formula 1 :joy::rofl:

I heard the Thailand Airport taxi is better VFM than Alton Towers, same with the Milan taxis.

1 Like