D3D1renderer_z pop up error notice

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

some
Brief description of the issue:

Ive been using mfs2020 for 6 month, perfect. Yesterday I downloaded a Dash 8 from fs.to and later deleted them all. Then this error notice pops up. I deleted mfs2020 and reinstalled. I think this has to do with my gpu card or windows. I dont know how to dissect it. Microsoft tech tried but failed. Xbox top gamer referance had no idea. Im at a lost unless some of you had this flashing at you too. Please help!?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Its on my phone only. Says Fatal error . Please make sure your harware is supported by this application. Please refer to the readme file. (D3D1Renderer_z)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just re booting mfs2020 flight sim. 20 seconds in, Boom! Flash up error again.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

I3, Radeon 700 gpu. 24 ram.
If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

I dont understand this fault bucket info. ?

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Yesterday. Reninstalled, error again.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

? Huh?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Nothing else to add.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Im not on cell phone. Its an white error notice. same if in a photo.

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Topic moved into Community Support > CTD Help for community assistance.

to be sure… You not mean a Radeon x700 laptop gpu , or ???

Here are the minimum specs of requirement of MSFS:

Update: I found it was a conflict in the gpu driver. I downloaded the driver installer from AMD and it did the rest! Im back in. Lots of other error conflicts appear to take one in the direction of pc system issue’s. All good now for flying that up and coming Bell 407 and Guimbal Cabri!

1 Like