DA - 40 NG missing garmin plastic cover

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: Hello, whenever I load DA - 40 NG there is missing plastic panel cover on the left PFD see attached screenshot. I removed all working titles addons and I do not have any addon for DA - 40 NG.

Is this problem only on my side or do you experience it also? Thank you.

This has been well documented. The best fix for now is to download and install the DA40-NGX performance mod. It includes a model file that still has the bezel around the screen. I also highly recommend pairing that with the Working Title G1000 mod, since the NGX package is tailored to work with the updated gauge package.

Hi and thank you very much.

So you had the same problem as me right? just to confirm that there is no other add-on conflicting with default DA - 40 NG

Unless you have a livery package or something similar. I avoid those, since for the most part, I’m happy with the default paints. (I’m currently working on subbing some texture files in the 172’s.) And the WT G1000 mod will apply to every other aircraft that has that panel, such as the C208, etc.

I use liveries only for airliners and default liveries for GA aircrafts.

I have this problem with WT G1000 mode and without it aswell and no other mods regarding DA-40

The WT G1000 package only adds programming to the Garmin screens. It has nothing to do with the 3D model. The NGX package contains an older set of aircraft model files from Asobo that still have the bezel.

Thank you, will try it

Duplicate Topic. Please use this topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/diamond-da40ng-garmin-cover-is-missing/349757