DA40 NG Rpm issue

Since last WU the RPM on the DA40-NG is constantly red lining. Noticed it during the France Bush trip, but it is also preasent outside of it.

I have just a few user made bush trips in the community folder.

Any one else noticed this?

Try this:

3 Likes

Thanks I did already, but it is besides the point. This should be fixed also unmodded. But thanks for the link!

3 Likes

I can confirm this regression was introduced with WO4, https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/102931

Yup. Redlining all the time. This is a new one.

I agree that the stock stuff needs to be more accurate, but when dropping a mod into the sim is as easy as it is, there’s no reason not to grab a free file and fly with fewer hassles.

2 Likes

My concern now that Tommy is done with mods is that eventually his mods won’t be working in MSFS because of updates. And while RIGHT NOW he wants to maintain the mods, eventually he may decide NOT to. And then you have stock aircraft that is redlining all the time. THAT is why it’s important that Asobo fixes this.

8 Likes

Flying the France bush trip and getting this. Lame. Will try the mod for the next leg.

Here is hoping a fix comes in the next sim update.

Moderation Edit: Merged from another topic.

Hi, I manage to hande the plane fine, take off and land, but the RPM is almost always in the red.

Is there any knob or lever I can’t find? I use a basic flight stick (T.Flight) - and I try to lower the thrust, but even at fairly low thrusts the RPM is in the red.

1 Like

It’s a new bug that was introduced by WU4. You aren’t doing anything wrong.

1 Like

I have the same problem, asobo fixes 10 problems and breaks 20 … unfortunate how they are solving

1 Like

You are right if we’re talking about the planes in the default version of MSFS. But if the plane is one of the premium/deluxe ones, that isn’t so simple.

Another aspect is that the product MSFS should be delivered without bugs. It should not depend on third party software to work correctly.

So, we should continue demanding the developer to fix its product despite the existence of free mods. It’s not the modder’s job do fix the game, just to improve it. We should at least continue to demand what we call in my native language as “consumer rights”.

4 Likes

Let’s see what next week’s sim update will deliver. This bug existed since sim update 3 so Asobo better has it fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still happening. Back to the mod I guess.

2 Likes

Is this fixed in sim IV update? Or still bugged?

1 Like

[quote=
Is this fixed in sim IV update? Or still bugged?
[/quote].
Not fixed by SU4.

1 Like

Still bugged. RPM sits at 2300, which is the red line, and so it’s constantly blinking in warning.

2 Likes

And what should we do so that they pay attention to this error and solve it at once!!??

1 Like

Vote and post a zendesk ticket