DA40 TDI systems

hello,
thanks for this new game. very good to fly VFR. first time i can do it in a game. fantastic!!!
As a Da40 TDI private pilot, i would like to ask for systems that are not yet implementd in the game:

• FUEL TRANS (switch moves but does nothing) IRL it should transfer fuel from the right to the left tank (60US agl/h). in case of a failure of the FUEL TRANS you must engage the EMERGENCY TRANSFER (18 to 21 US gal/h in that case)

• ECU test (swith moves but does nothing) whan pressing this bouton for 1 minute approximatly it should engage a test sequence on the engine and the propeller (you can easyly hear that when testing on the ground before takeoff)

• ECU TEST buton (moves but does nothing). you should be able to feel (to hear) a light change when passing from ECU A to B. test that you do on normal procedure before takeoff.

• CT (cooling TEMP) on the CED (compact Engine display) is increasing in the orange range very soon (as soon as you are in initial climb) and seems to be stuck in orange after that. does not behave that way IRL.

it would be very nice if you can implemente all that systems.
Very convinient game for training (normal and maybe later abnormals procedures)

thanks

1 Like

15 months late… but nothing’s changed, so why not.

Actually… from the Sim Update 6 patch notes:

• Corrected an issue which prevented the fuel transfer pump from working

It’s not much, but it’s something, I suppose.

Unfortunately for a good DA40 experience you’re better off in the DA40NG and installing mrtommymxr’s fantastic improvement mod for it. It’s impossible to make a similar mod for the TDI because the files are encrypted by Asobo since it is a deluxe edition plane. Yes, I agree, that is really dumb and they should change that.