DAAG Airport and Surrounding Satellite Ground Imagary

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue: This can even be seen when zooming in and out around the airport in the global map. The satellite textures of the DAAG airport and the surrounding area keep vanishing and reappearing as though in conflict with other older imagery. This is NOT related to the vanishing airport ground textures seen with the DX12 bug. These textures are NOT the airport textures but are the satellite imagery between the taxiway and runways and all the surrounding areas of the airport.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

I don’t have any

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

DAAG

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just zoom the map in the area and you will see the conflicting textures and then spawn at the airport and look around. The textures switch between 2 sets. I repeat. NOT the airports ground textures but around the airport and between the taxiway, apron and runway textures.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
First time I have flown here today so the first time I have seen it

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: