Dark airport LSZH at night?

Just installed FS2020 from scratch after it didn’t launch anymore. Did a testflight from my homebase airport at Zurich LSZH at night and was surprised, that the airport is almost not illuminated anymore at night. Is there something broken with nightlightning at airports or in general at night since the release of SU7? before SU7 the nightlightning was maybe to much, but now, I live directly beside the airport, the lightning is not realistic and much to dark compared to reality. I’m grateful for information and if there is a solution to get lightning back :-). Many thanks.

Doesn’t look too bad to me.

I bought Zurich LSZH a few days ago - I didn’t find any problems with night lighting…

These are various shots I took of flying into, and on the ramp, with the default scenery. Things look relatively lit up. Are you seeing something other than this type of scenes?
Regards

1 Like

in my todays flight I had also another picture of the illuminated airport. still darker as in real but more illiminated than on Sunday. It seems some changed graphic setting have an effect on the overall behaviour.

I just realised, that I have some issues on my HOTAS Warthog Flightsystem, several commands having delays or are not recognized. Maybe I have to reassign them respectively must be confirmed again after my FS reinstall. FS itself is stable in VR this is the most important. With the wellknown bugs I can live for the moment.

2 Likes