Dashed are not working by default after updating to 1.14.5.0

After a long night updating to 1.14.5.0. Some of aircraft do not start with gauges and displays on as a default manner. some other aircraft do. example: 320neo does not while 747 and Dreamliner do.
Any solution please?

It’s in the patch notes. Restart the flight.

Qouted: On rare occasions, Aircraft screens might not initialize correctly upon loading a flight. Please restart the flight to fix the issue

Unfortunately this didn’t work on 320neo…

I’ve restarted at least 5 times and still have no avionics on some planes.

2 Likes

Are you using the FBW mod by any chance? If so, does removing it allow the displays to work?

1 Like

Are you using the WT G3000 mod? If so, have you updated it?

Unlike most updates that have little to no effect on most mods, this update broke many 3rd party mods. Until the modders catch up, it’s best to not use any until then, as often seemingly unrelated mods will conflict with each other. Even liveries could be the cause of issues.

If you’re not using any mods or liveries, then you may have another problem.

Why would you need to update mods after the sim updates?

Hi @CasualClick

FBW was not installed but later I installed it. in fact my community folder was containing an early residue of FBW A320neo. So the problem I mentioned was still there. then I reinstalled the FBW A320neo thinking it will help.
I uninstalled it but still the residue folder is there in the community folder . I deleted the FBW A320neo folder and cleaned it from the recycle bin.

Guess what… everything is running perfectly now…

Thank youuuuuuuu :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not using WT G3000 mod. Usually I use the default mods only. The one I used as a 3ed party was the FBW A32NX only. it was running good before. Now I could really solve the problem (see my previous reply), thanks for the advise… I’ll work it out.

There is no such thing as a default mod. Either you fly the default aircraft with no mods, or you use mods in which case it’s no longer the default aircraft.

Mods always need to be updated after a Sim Update.

1 Like

Because whatever was modified cannot be trusted to be the same, or even exist, anymore.

My simulator only worked the screens after I emptied the entire commnity folder

Surely not. Are you sure I can’t just install a mod once and it works forever? The majority of users seems to think so.

Hello guys,
I found out that the MOD responsible for the non-functioning of my simulator was the FPS-FIX. It excites him and everything is back to normal

Heh, now I get it. :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.