Dassault Falcon 6X

Dassault is known for being very picky when it comes to developing their aircraft for the flight simulators. It is not impossible though, as they came to an agreement with Aerobask. I am sure Microsoft is a company they would work with as well. We need this beautiful bird in MSFS 2024! It is a magnificent ultra long-haul business jet equipped with Honeywell EASy avionics. It is a definition of luxury and safe travel, just look at it!

I second this

Not MSFS 2024…MSFS 2020. The dearth of business aircraft in the sim has been one of the few negatives about its growth to date. Flysimware and Carenado both did beautiful renderings of the Falcon 50. Why are we still waiting for them, never mind the Falcon 6X?

I LOVE business jets and would really love to see more of them in 2020 and 2024. I’m not an airliner guy, but I do fly props and turbos also. It’s unfortunate that the popularity of airliners and small planes tend to dwarf the need for business jets. I have the Longitude and the Honda Jet, but if that Falcon 6X became available I’d buy it in a second.

Aerobask has been developing the 8x for XP for about 4 years now, if not more, and they are finnancially struggling to support the project. If it is ever released I doubt the small XP market will turn the project profitable.

They have said plenty of times they had no plans to develop for MSFS, I understand re-learnin a lot of things can be harder but having great graphic artists and probably the best sound engineer in business they are being stuborn and probably self-destructing by not expanding their customer base.

2 Likes

+1

I love executive jet and I fervently desire a Gulfstream jet type or a long haul biz jet to cover London-Dubai or EU-USA kind of routes.

#believe

3 Likes

Second this-would be great to have as part of the Expert Series of aircraft for MSFS if Asobo and Dassault Aviation ever could come to some sort of agreement.

2 Likes