DC-3 LOD model bug

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

YES/ NO ANY MODS FOR DC-3

Brief description of the issue:

It disappears too fast and we can see white (no texture) parts inside of model - cockpit, cargo and baggage part of interior of the model from the exterior view.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

BELOW

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I this part of the model should be improved. Looks like LOD problem of the whole interior parts (settings of LOD are not the same like external model). I noticed that from default external view model has white textures inside (pilots cockpit and cargo part). If you move camera a little closer, everything returns to its place so looks like LOD problem. Easy to fix by developer of DC-3 (according me). It deosnt look good due white parts inside of the model. The same you can notice if the cargo/door will be opened (LOD problem of parts inside the fuselage).

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

all fulfilled

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Current Version: 1.29.30.0., PC, MS-Store.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Topic Moved to Community Support.

The Bug Reporting Category is for creating reproducible bugs (without creating duplicates) by using the provided template :+1:

It was edited right now, Pls back the topic to the right corner bugs-and-issues/aircraft-systems/. Thank You.

1 Like

Moved back! Thanks!

1 Like

I did video with this bug (check cockpit parts and cargo):