DC-3 no sound of ADF / VOR (morse code)

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

YES/ NO ANY MODS FOR DC-3

Brief description of the issue:

If you turn on the radio, set up right frequency and turn on audio panel for NAV1 for example (overhead) no any sound of mourse code of ADF or VOR.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

NO NEED

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

When engine runs and avionics on (radio) no morse sound.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

all fulfilled

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Current Version: 1.29.30.0., PC, MS-Store.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Topic Moved to Community Support…

The Bug Reporting Category is for creating reproducible bugs (without creating duplicates) by using the provided template :+1:

Pls back the topic to the right corner bugs-and-issues/aircraft-systems/ so that I don’t open it again. It was edited right now. Community it isnt right place for this kind of official issue. Thank You.

Moved back! Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @rafikst
This wasn’t reproducible. This was tested on a vanilla install of MSFS (no addons/mods).

Tested with VOR “SAU” (freq 116.80). You may also check the radio panel to ensure the right markers are selected.

Hmmm, you know… you have right. This VOR is in France:

The sound of VOR is present, very quiet (I turned down the sound of the engines almost to the max) and it was (the volume of Radio in DC-3 doesn’t work so I can’t turn it up normally). I’ll check the ADF too, if it will be present, topic for closing but when I’ll back with report about ADF. Thx.

Ok, ADF was tested too. Right. I back out of it, the sound is there, it’s quiet but it’s there (so morse code from VOR and ADF is present). Topic for the trash :wink:.

Unable to reproduce