DC-3 supercharges dont work

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

YES/ NO ANY MODS FOR DC-3

Brief description of the issue:

Supercharged dont give any effect on high alitude as it is in the manual (or it was in the other sim like it was before in the same model (P3D version). Looks like kind of issue or maybe it wasnt implemented here.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

NO NEED

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I did few test on high altitudes but no any changes if supercharges will ob on or off.
Engines run the same all the time and no extra boost if supercharges are on.
I checked it above 15,000 ft when there should be a nice effect of turning on the supercharges. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work here.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

all fulfilled

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Current Version: 1.29.30.0., PC, MS-Store.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Topic Moved to Community Support

The Bug Reporting Category is for creating reproducible bugs (without creating duplicates) by using the provided template :+1:

Pls back the topic to the right corner bugs-and-issues/aircraft-systems/ so that I don’t open it again. Thank you and sorry.

Done! Thank you for filling it out!

1 Like

If im reading the placard right in the aircraft it doesnt work at all because high blower is disabled. It should be in low to start, but there is a little red notice saying the supercharger is disabled. I dont think thst superchargers are even in the sim at the moment unless something changed. Every aircraft thst has them has had to have that homebrewed.