DC-6 by PMDG not working at all for me

I am running into issues adjusting the gns 430 in flight…crashed my computer.

That would be because the gust lock is still engaged. I would highly recommend following at least the included tutorial 1 pdf and/or watching some of the tutorials on the PMDG youtube channel before trying to fly. The AFE will handle much of what needs to be done automatically, but you do have to at least know how to use him.

Unfortunately, that is Asobo code. I’d recommend installing the GNS 430/530 mod to see if that fixes the problem. That mod adds a bunch of functionality so it is worth running regardless. Also, PMDG just released an update to the aircraft (2.027), so make sure you have upgraded.

Flipping on the superchargers for all four engines seemed to work for me.

I have had the same problem turned gust lock off now it is fine, one other thing where can I find the manual for this plane ?

There’s a local copy included in your Community folder (if you bought it from the Marketplace I can’t help), but you can also grab the manuals from here: Documentation

Gust lock adjustment worked for me (only just bought the aircraft). Had read a lot of the manuals but must have missed it. Manuals are all on PMDG web site.

ive had the same problems, i have a logitech extreme 3d pro
it flies anything in the game from c172 to 747 and salty but not the pmdg dc 6b
with gust lock off tried taking off and
control surfaces dont work or i can see them working but on take off there is zero pitch
after bouncing around fields got it airbourne with the trim wheel.
If i launch in the air it just nose dives and crashes and nothing can pull it out of that dive .
made adustments in settings for joystick but no joy, still crashes.
A fabulous aircraft that just wont fly. currently talking to support that seems lacking on a different issue as well.

Some other info here and my own testing.
It seems the dc6 can take off from YMMB @ 50ft above sea level wet with 60 manifold pressure…but
Struggles to take off at SLCB @ 8,400ft above sea level on wet take off only able to manage 50 manifold pressure even with controller not plugged in.
PMDG support now looking into it.